I do not make a lot of spaghetti without meatballs, because the girls just prefer it with meatballs. I knew I had to change that because sometimes I need to just make things easier on myself. But I knew in order to do it and get it away with it ,it had to be amazing. So I did and yes it worked.
• 1lb ground beef 90/20. This is a preference do there is no oil to drain, you can use whatever you have.
• 1 lb spicy ground Italian sausage
• 1 large onion (diced)
• 2 cloves of garlic ( minced)
• 1 small jar of spaghetti sauce (about 22 oz
• 1 cup real good marinara sauce
• 2 sprigs fresh rosemary( I removed the leaves and minced them)
• 2 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp cayenne pepper
• Salt n pepper to taste
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp olive oil
In a sauce pan, heat olive oil, brown ground beef and sausage together, once done browning add minced garlic and diced onions and minced rosemary, stir really well and combined. Add salt n pepper, let cook together about 8 minutes on low heat. Add spaghetti sauce, marinara sauce, sugar, and cayenne pepper, stir really well and combine, cover and cook 15 minutes.
Hello, I am a wife and mother who just love cooking for my family and friends. Cooking is a great passion of mine. I am Jamaican and love to cook Jamaican dishes, but my children do not always agree with what they like, so I have had to change recipes around for there liking .